What is included?
- Two bedrooms with Queen sized beds
- Bathroom with Spa bath, shower & toilet
- Second Bathroom downstairs with shower and toilet
- Hair Dryer
- Fully equipped Kitchen with oven, hot plates, dishwasher, microwave
- Wide Screen Smart TV, DVD & CD player
- Fully Air conditioned
- Double Glazed windows
- Washer and Dryer
- Outdoor furniture
- Linen and Towels provided
- Tea and Coffee making facilities
- Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filter
Dockside Waterfront Indulgence Rates
February 1st to December 19th
$325 Single night
Summer Holidays (minimum stay 4 nights)
Dec 17th - Jan 31st
Easter 3 nights $450 per night, Folk Festival $3 nights $2000
Conditions: Minimum stay of 2 nights on weekends, sorry no pets.
Excellent accomodation-great place for the weekend, we thoroughly enjoyed it.
Sue and Jim
You have thought of everything, very comfortable and charming.
John and Pan
Relaxing and peaceful, beautiful town, friendly people, fishing inthe river a bonus. unit catered for our every need (loved the DVD player) hopefully back this way soon.
Craig and Janine
One of the finer places to stay on the river. 9½ out of 10.
Perfect place, perfect location, sensational bed, very comfortable.
Sophie and Brett
Absolutely perfect! wish we never had to leave. Our little 18 month girl made herself quite at home. We can't wait to come back with our new addition.
Fran & Damian and Monique