- Modern, quality accommodation for 6
- Three bedrooms. Queen, Queen and 2 single beds
- Master Bedroom with TV. Ensuite with spa bath, shower & toilet. Walk in Robe
- Second bathroom with shower and toilet
- Hair Dryer
- Modern kitchen with hot plates, oven, dishwasher, microwave, granite benchtops
- Tea and Coffee facilities including Nespresso Machine
- Smart TV, DVD & CD player
- Six speaker Sound System
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Double glazed windows
- Washing machine and Dryer
- BBQ and outdoor furniture
- Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filter
- Linen and towels supplied.
Let me tell you a little about the Apartment.
Located on the North West corner of Beach and Ritchie Street. Horizons is bathed in sunshine all day long. The windows are tinted and doubled glazed so it doesn't get too hot. If it is, no problem, turn on the powerful aircondtioners and you will be as hot or as cold as you want.
T h e V i e w s
You'll have fabulous 180° ocean views of the East Beach with the floor to ceiling windows. You will not find a better place to stay. It has a very relaxing and unique atmosphere.
T h e B e a c h
East Beach, Port Fairy is a safe swiming beach. No rips, no big waves, no rocks and best of all its right out the front.
Essential things to do: Walk along the beach in to town (10 minutes) and buy fresh cray from the boats, have a BBQ, bake some bread, go on a river and bay cruise or just simply sit back and watch the world go by. Town shopping and quality restaurants are only less than 10 minute walk. It's a wonderful place to stay overnight or longer!
Horizons Beachfront Apartment rates
January 31st to December 16th
$450 Single night
Summer Holidays (minimum stay 5 nights)
December 17th to January 31st $650 nightly
Conditions: Minimum stay of 2 nights on weekends
Sorry no pets.
Congratulations on the excellent standard of this accommodation. Certainly one of the best holiday apartments I have encountered on 4 continents!
Roy March 2006
Lives up to all hopes, beautiful accommodation, kids thoroughly enjoyed the home entertainment, while we enjoyed the magnificent views.
We love it, see you next time.
Peaces and Rawes Families
Excellent accommodation, beautiful town. We loved it and will be back.
Roy and Pauline
A wonderful beach, perfect weather, perfect location. Thanks for sharing a bit of heaven.
Rodney and Denise
An extraordinary place, we had the best time Thank-you.